No new taxes to be introduced in next FY budget, says Hafeez Sheikh
ISLAMABAD - Advisor to Prime Minister on Finance Abdul Hafeez Sheikh said that no new taxes would be introduced in next fiscal year budget.
Talking to private channel, the advisor said that the government would fulfill the defense need of the country.
To a question, he said there is no shortfall in power generating sector.
He said, 25000 MW electricity was being generated in the country while we have 15000 MW demand in the country.
To a question, he said Pak economy would recover soon. He said due to corona virus pandemic, every country was facing economic recession.
About circular debt, he said we had Rs 2 trillion circular debt.
Hafeez Sheikh said that defense and security was priority of the present government.
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020