Sindh CM Murad Ali Shah appears before NAB
KARACHI – Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah has appeared before National Accountability Bureau (NAB) in fake bank accounts and solar light cases today (Thursday).
According to media details, the Sindh chief minister is facing the interrogation of combined investigation team of the anti-corruption watchdog at the NAB Headquarters in Rawalpindi.
Murad Ali Shah is accused of issuing funds for contracts despite objections.
The case is related to the multi-billion fake bank accounts case against the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leadership, including former president Asif Ali Zardari, PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari, Sindh CM Murad Ali Shah, Faryal Talpur and senior bankers and bureaucrats.
Murad Ali Shah has already visited NAB-Rawalpindi in the same case and he has been summoned for the second time.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020