foodpanda’s new campaign encourages you to ‘Don’t Cook’!
Now, if you wish to lock your kitchens, foodpanda can easily make it come true with their new campaign, ‘Don’t Cook’. The campaign’s tagline, ‘kitchen ko taala lagao, foodpanda karo’, will make you actually want to lock your kitchens and order amazing deals they have to offer. They cater to all your cravings, starting from bun kebab by the corner to sizzling steak, all at your doorstep.
The 3 step process to order food makes it the most user-friendly application to use. Just browse the menu, select a deal and enter your delivery address and the rider will be at your doorstep by the time you’re preparing the table. Now with foodpanda’s new rider tracking feature and quick chat options, following your food from restaurant and doorstep has never been easier!
Some amazing deals they have to offer are:
Flat 50% off if you order from the pioneers of beef burgers in Karachi, Mr Burger! Enjoy the amazing OPTP deal, where you get a zinger, fries and drink for only Rs. 199/- If you’re craving for donuts, avail flat 50% discount at Dunkin Donuts, Karachi.
Don’t miss out on the deal where you get a hot and scrumptious regular pizza, 4 pieces of Garlic bread and 2 drinks for Rs. 499/- from Pizza Hut.
Flat 40% off at Burger O Clock, where you’ll get the most mouth-watering burgers in Karachi.
Everybody’s favourite, Mcdonalds is offering 1 McChicken, 1 McCrispy, medium fries, 2 regular drinks, all of this for just Rs.595/-
For all you desi fans out there, What a Paratha brings you pizza paratha, BBQ special, nutella paratha with 500ml drink for just Rs.499/-
This one’s for our Lahori fellows, where Papa John’s is offering a flat 50% discount on all their pizzas.
- Nawaz Sharif playing dangerous game to weaken Pakistan Army: PM Imran09:49 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pemra bans Nawaz Sharif’s speeches on TV channels09:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran felicitates China on 71st founding anniversary08:29 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Here is complete process to apply online for Punjab Rozgar Scheme08:02 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Dilip Kumar gets emotional over Pakistan's decision of restoring his ...05:58 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Shaam Idrees introduces his eldest daughter Dua Idrees04:37 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Happy Birthday Naaday Ali, keep making mama proud: Hadiqa Kiani04:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Haseena Moin to write a special web-series on breast cancer awareness ...03:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020