Several injured after bomb hits police bus in southern Turkey
ANKARA – Several people have injured Wednesday when a roadside bomb explosion hit a bus carrying police personnel in Turkey .
According to media reports, the blast occurred in the southern Turkish province of Adana where one policeman was said to be injured among several others.
It is not clear yet that either the explosion was caused by an improvised explosive device or a different type of bomb was used in the attack.
However, the other passers-by did not suffer serious injuries and were reportedly in “a really good condition”.
Police sealed off the area and were examining the scene while ambulance services rushed to the explosion scene and shifted the injured to a hospital as a precaution.
It was not clear yet who might be behind the attack.
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Four Grade-17 officers dismissed over BISP corruption08:00 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran to inaugurate Gujranwala shuttle train on Feb 5th06:55 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran hails Quetta hero who saved more than 100 lives06:43 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019