Several injured after bomb hits police bus in southern Turkey
ANKARA – Several people have injured Wednesday when a roadside bomb explosion hit a bus carrying police personnel in Turkey.
According to media reports, the blast occurred in the southern Turkish province of Adana where one policeman was said to be injured among several others.
It is not clear yet that either the explosion was caused by an improvised explosive device or a different type of bomb was used in the attack.
However, the other passers-by did not suffer serious injuries and were reportedly in “a really good condition”.
Police sealed off the area and were examining the scene while ambulance services rushed to the explosion scene and shifted the injured to a hospital as a precaution.
It was not clear yet who might be behind the attack.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020