Punjab CM approves 10 new shelter homes in Lahore
LAHORE - Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has approved to build ten new Panahgahs and also decided to open Langar Khanas [soup kitchens] outside shelter homes in Lahore.
According to media details, the chief minister has directed the concerned authorities to finalize locations for the shelter homes as soon as possible and to place traffic sign boards identifying Panahgahs.
The Panahgahs will be made in rented buildings and will be constructed in other big cities phase-wise.
The Punjab government also planned to build rehabilitation centers for drug addicts.
- Oppo Reno5 is Now Available in the Market for all Photography ...01:23 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- 23 die in Norway after receiving first dose of Pfizer vaccine01:05 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Divine gesture – New Zealand captain pauses match to check out ...12:30 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Smart Office – Pakistan to launch WhatsApp-like app by June11:46 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- UK refuses to deport Nawaz as arrest warrants have no ‘legal ...11:19 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- What is the relationship between PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi and ...05:27 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Tahmina Javed enters Pakistan's drama industry07:30 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Mathira reveals about her relationship with ex-husband06:17 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021