Punjab CM approves 10 new shelter homes in Lahore
LAHORE - Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has approved to build ten new Panahgahs and also decided to open Langar Khanas [soup kitchens] outside shelter homes in Lahore.
According to media details, the chief minister has directed the concerned authorities to finalize locations for the shelter homes as soon as possible and to place traffic sign boards identifying Panahgahs.
The Panahgahs will be made in rented buildings and will be constructed in other big cities phase-wise.
The Punjab government also planned to build rehabilitation centers for drug addicts.
- Car-trailer collision claims five lives on M4-Motorway near Gojra10:56 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- PML-N's Supremo Nawaz Sharif to virtually attend APC today10:14 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- New common Expo Centers to be established in Punjab to boost ...09:36 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Three-day rituals of Baba Guru Nanak death anniversary start at ...08:46 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Indian journalist arrested for ‘passing sensitive information to ...08:21 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020