Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar post pictures with son on one year anniversary
The moment we've all been waiting for has finally arrived: we get to feast our eyes on Hamza Ali Abbasi and Naimal Khawar’s adorable baby Mustafa, thanks to a stunning Instagram photo posted by the lovebirds on their one year anniversary.
The couple shared an aww-worthy family portrait, accompanied by heartfelt captions.
Hamza quoted a verse from the Holy Quran that talks about showering your significant other with love and care as his caption for his anniversary post.
"'And one of His signs is that He created for you spouses from among yourselves so that you may take comfort in them and he placed between you Love & Mercy. In this, there is surely evidence of Truth for those who ponder.' Quran 30:21.1st Anniversary❤ Thank you, Allah!" his post read.
Sharing a picture of their baby boy shying away from the camera, Naimal wrote, “Couldn’t be more grateful to Allah.”
Hamza and Naimal were blessed with their first child on July 30. The two tied the knot in an intimate Nikkah ceremony in August 2019
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Lahore man hires contract killers for Rs 1.2mn to murder father02:00 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Oppo Reno5 is Now Available in the Market for all Photography ...01:23 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- 23 die in Norway after receiving first dose of Pfizer vaccine01:05 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Divine gesture – New Zealand captain pauses match to check out ...12:30 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Smart Office – Pakistan to launch WhatsApp-like app by June11:46 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- What is the relationship between PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi and ...05:27 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Mathira reveals about her relationship with ex-husband06:17 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021