Madhya Pradesh CM terms CAA as anti-Constitutional, anti-people and anti-religion
NEW DELHI –Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath has reiterates not to implement controversial Citizenship Amendment Act CAA in his state.
Addressing a rally against the controversial legislation by the central government in Bhopal, he termed the controversial Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) and the National Register of Citizens as anti-Constitutional, anti-people and anti-religion.
Kamal Nath reiterated his assertion that both the provisions would never be implemented in Madhya Pradesh under a Congress regime.
He said the BJP is trying to implement the hidden agenda of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh by bringing such divisive legislations.
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pillion riding banned in Sindh on Muharram 9, 1011:14 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020