Madhya Pradesh CM terms CAA as anti-Constitutional, anti-people and anti-religion
NEW DELHI –Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath has reiterates not to implement controversial Citizenship Amendment Act CAA in his state.
Addressing a rally against the controversial legislation by the central government in Bhopal, he termed the controversial Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) and the National Register of Citizens as anti-Constitutional, anti-people and anti-religion.
Kamal Nath reiterated his assertion that both the provisions would never be implemented in Madhya Pradesh under a Congress regime.
He said the BJP is trying to implement the hidden agenda of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh by bringing such divisive legislations.
- Pakistani forces foil terror bid in Bajaur09:25 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- President Alvi watches PAKvBAN T20I at Gaddafi09:22 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Kashmiris set to observe Indian Republic Day as Black Day07:12 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Iran to host technology investors from 8 countries including Pakistan ...07:08 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Brad Pitt takes ownership of mistakes that ruined his and Aniston's ...01:55 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PISA 2020: Sajal Aly bags nomination for ‘Best TV Actress’ award01:45 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019