'Mega protest motor rally' held in Brussels against India
The rally started from popular monument "Brussels Atomium" and finished at "Prominent Expo Centre Brussels" inviting the attention of European Union towards brutalities of India in Assam, Tripura, Nagaland, Sikkim, Manipur and Kashmir.
About 130 - 150 people belonging to Pakistani diaspora, Indian minorities, including Sikhs and Dalits, human rights activists and freelance journalists participated.
Around 60 - 70 vehicles with different slogans painted – Stop Pellet Guns in Kashmir, Free Nagaland, Free Assam, etc. also joined the rally.
The participants carried placards raising slogans against Indian brutalities. They demanded that EU, United Nations and other international organisations take up the grievances of unarmed and innocent people of IOK and Indian minorities. The also demanded freedom for the innocent people from Indian clutches.
The subject really was witnessed by the huge number of citizens of Europe and global tourists, who were roaming in the areas.
- Mahira Khan, Fahad Mustafa dance their hearts out as they promote ...12:21 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Defiant Pakistani journalist Imran Riaz Khan arrested (VIDEO)11:29 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan golfers shine in international event10:47 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Most-followed TikToker is a practicing Muslim and ‘Hafiz-e-Quran’09:40 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt’s new video with Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa wins ...07:10 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022