Rain-thundershowers with strong gusty winds likely in parts of Pakistan
However, hot and humid weather is expected to engulf other parts of the country.
Seasonal low lies over north Balochistan and its adjoining areas. A westerly wave is affecting upper parts of the county.
Monsoon currents are penetrating in upper parts of the country, an official of Met office told APP.
In last 24 hours rain/dust-thundershowers with gusty winds occurred at scattered places in Malakand, Hazara, Kohat, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, upper FATA and Kashmir, while at isolated places in Kalat and Mirpurkhas divisions while weather remained hot and humid elsewhere in the country.
- Over 23mn children to be vaccinated against polio in nationwide ...01:13 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- MOFA rejects assertions made against Pakistan by ex-Canadian minister12:27 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Tokyo Olympics: Lamont Marcell Jacobs creates history as first ...11:58 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prayer leader arrested for attempt to rape two minor girls in ...11:27 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to get 3.5mn doses of Chinese COVID vaccines in two days: ...10:49 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Mustafa Qureshi, wife Rubina Qureshi test positive for coronavirus04:47 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021