PTI suspends membership of Karachi leader for assaulting journalist on-screen
Siyal has been served a show cause notice over his conduct during a TV show wherein he assaulted President Karachi Press Club, Imtiaz Khan Faran.
'Your behaviour has badly damaged the image of the party and created uproar in the journalist community,' stated the notice issued by Secretary General, Arshad Dad on Wednesday.
Siyal was informed that his case was being referred to the Standing Committee for Accountability and Discipline for necessary action.
During the TV show 'News Line with Aftab Mugheri', Siyal could be seen arguing with the journalist before losing his temper.
Both the guests sat down after the heated argument, however, the duel was captured and shared widely no the social media, prompting anger among the journalists who had demanded stern action against the politician.
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020