Bilal Maqsood recalls interacting with Bipasha Basu
It's no news that Bollywood has always taken a liking to Pakistani actors. Over the years we have witnessed several collaborations between artists from both nations.
From Mahira Khan and Ali Zafar to legendary singers such as Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Atif Aslam, a handful of celebrities have been lauded across the border for their talent.
However, another popular band to have worked on a few Bollywood hits were Strings! Bilal Maqsood and Faisal Kapadia’s most famous song was Ye Hai Meri Kahani from Zinda, which starred John Abraham and Sanjay Dutt.
Recently, on Instagram, Bilal went down the memory lane and shared his interaction with Indian actor Bipasha Basu.
“Bipasha Basu was a good sport!” the Coke Studio singer wrote. “Came on stage while we were singing Sarkiye ye Pahar during a show for the launch of John Abraham’s clothing line.”
Strings have also composed Akhri Alvida from Shootout at Lokhandwala and the theme song of SRK's popular movie, My Name Is Khan.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Housing minister Tariq Basheer Cheema tests positive for coronavirus08:26 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020