Take mental health seriously, says Humaima Malick
Mental health issues can be exhausting and make you feel completely alone. That state can be made much worse by the lack of public discussion regarding the topic. Many people choose to remain silent because there’s still such a stigma around talking about anxiety and depression.
Mental illnesses don’t discriminate—even the most glamorous celebrities with all the luxuries in the world aren't immune to depression, anxiety and Sushant Singh Rajput's death is proof of that.
However, a lot of celebs are coming forward to raise awareness regarding the matter and the most recent one is Film and television actor Humaima Malick.
She recently took to Instagram to urge everyone to seriously prioritise their mental health.
Mental health ! Take it seriously please help people who need it if you see anyone around you who isn’t feeling their best please help them instead of asking them questions .... our mind get hurt also like our hearts— HUMAIMA MALICK (@HumaimaMalick) June 24, 2020
“Mental health! Take it seriously please, help people who need it. If you see anyone around you who isn’t feeling their best please help them instead of asking them questions. Our minds get hurt just like our hearts, ” Malick wrote.
Slowly but surely, more and more celebrities are coming out and talking about their own mental health challenges as well.
Yesterday, actor Zara Noor Abbas also revealed on her Instagram story that she was diagnosed with clinical depression sometime ago and how she has been dealing with it.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- US aircraft carriers conduct drills in South China Sea08:59 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- OPPO launches the stellar more fun, more experience OPPO A11K – A ...08:46 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020