‘Spying attempt’ on Imran Khan foiled
ISLAMABAD – An alleged spying attempt on former prime minister Imran Khan was foiled on Saturday.
According to media reports, an employee of Bani Gala was paid to install a spying device in Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan’s bedroom. However, the spying attempt was foiled after another employee informed the security team about the installation of the device.
The security team of Imran Khan detained the employee and handed him over to the police for further interrogation.
Commenting on the incident, PTI leader Shahbaz Gill said that the party had pointed out several times that Imran Khan’s life is in danger. “In this regard, we have informed all relevant agencies, including the government,” he added.
“Our people are being threatened to get information. Such shameful acts should be avoided,” he added. The PTI leader further said that the ‘arrested’ employee has made several revelations – which he refused to share at the moment.
Imran Khan challenges NAB amendment law in ... 09:45 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Ousted Pakistani premier Imran Khan has challenged the amendments in the National Accountability ...
- One died, scores injured in Karachi during celebratory gunfire on ...09:12 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Mehwish Hayat stuns netizens with chic look08:11 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022