PM Imran directs Nadeem Babar to step down as aide on petroleum
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed his special assistant to petroleum Nadeem Babar to resign over crisis that hit the country last year.
Minister for Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Asad Umar revealed it during a press conference while discussing the findings by the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) in a probe launched on the direction of the prime minister premier to determine reasons behind the shortage of petroleum in the country.
The minister further revealed that Secretary for Petroleum Division Mian Asad Hayauddin has been directed to leave the charge and report to the Establishment Division.
- TLP-police clashes leave another cop dead, nearly 100 others injured ...11:22 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan launches first space observatory in Islamabad10:54 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – President Alvi, PM Imran congratulate Muslims on ...10:38 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Mohammad Amir celebrates 29th birthday04:50 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021