Salman Khan ‘allowed’ for Dubai show
The 49-year-old actor had requested permission to travel from May 27 to May 30. The court said he has to return his passport to investigators within eight hours of returning to Mumbai.
Salman also has to give details of his flight, address in Dubai, and telephone number, and give surety of two lakh Indian rupees.
The actor is out on bail after being convicted in the 2002 hit-and-run case and needs court's permission to travel abroad.
He is due to perform at the 'Indo-Arab Bollywood Awards' show on May 29.
The Bombay High Court had suspended his sentence on May 8 and granted him bail, as his appeal against the conviction is still pending.
Salman was convicted by a Sessions court of culpable homicide not amounting to murder and sentenced to five years in jail after being found guilty of running over a man with his Toyota Land Cruiser on September 28, 2002.
- US lawmaker removed for helping crowd breach State Capitol10:45 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Russia lifts ban on rice imports from Pakistan10:23 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Saudi women can now live on their own without male guardian approval10:10 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021 – Pakistan withdraws proposed tax on internet data usage09:50 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Every household to get Rs500,000 interest free ...09:29 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Riz Ahmed wishes to change Hollywood's representation of Muslims05:30 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021