Police, protesters clash outside Rana Sana's house in Faisalabad
More than 1,000 protesters belonging to a religious party had gathered outside and surrounded the house of Rana Sanaullah.
The protesters had pelted stones at the policemen deployed outside the minister's guest house. At least, one police officer was injured. In order to disperse the protesters, the police shelled them with tear gas.
Protesters belonging to a religious group continued to stage sit-ins and block roads in various cities after security forces started operation to disperse the Islamabad sit-in on Saturday.
In Islamabad, police commenced operation on court orders following the expiry of the midnight deadline set by the district administration on Saturday.
Around 8,000 security officials were part of the operation, including 3,000 FC personnel.
At least 250 people, including 90 policemen and FC personnel, were injured in the operation and admitted to different hospitals in the twin cities.
- Javed Afridi meets PM Imran to discuss of foreign direct investment ...11:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- NAB summons Fazlur Rehman’s son-in-law to declare assets10:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa congratulates Nepalese climbers for first winter ascent of ...09:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021