Opposition's APC in Islamabad today to discuss future course of action against PTI government
ISLAMABAD – Opposition’s All Parties Conference (APC) will be held in Islamabad today (Tuesday) to discuss the future course of action against the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) led federal government.
According to media details, the meeting, convened by Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Fazlur Rehman, is scheduled to be held at 2:00 pm.
In an apparent bid to reorganise political campaign for pressurising the government, the opposition parties seem to formulate new strategy in the light of recommendation made by opposition’s Rehbar Committee.
PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari is likely to lead the party’s delegation while the PML-N delegation will be led by senator Raja Zafar-ul-Haq to participate in the APC.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020