Opposition's APC in Islamabad today to discuss future course of action against PTI government
ISLAMABAD – Opposition’s All Parties Conference (APC) will be held in Islamabad today (Tuesday) to discuss the future course of action against the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) led federal government.
According to media details, the meeting, convened by Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Fazlur Rehman, is scheduled to be held at 2:00 pm.
In an apparent bid to reorganise political campaign for pressurising the government, the opposition parties seem to formulate new strategy in the light of recommendation made by opposition’s Rehbar Committee.
PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari is likely to lead the party’s delegation while the PML-N delegation will be led by senator Raja Zafar-ul-Haq to participate in the APC.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021