PM Imran discusses Kashmir crisis with Indonesia's VP during UNGA engagements
NEW YORK - Vice President of Indonesia H.E., Muhammad Jusuf Kalla called on Prime Minister Imran Khan on the sidelines of 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly on Thursday.
During the meeting, the premier recalled Indonesian President Widodo’s visit to Pakistan last year and expressed satisfaction on the fraternal and historical relations between Pakistan and Indonesia .
Prime Minister Imran Khan underscored that Pakistan looked forward to Indonesia’s support and understanding on the plight of Kashmiris and attendant risks to peace and security, said a statement issued by the PM office.
It is pertinent to mention that Indonesia is a non-permanent member of the Security Council and has the world's largest Muslim-majority population.
- Pakistan Navy ships MOAWIN, ASLAT visit Port Victoria11:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019