PM Imran discusses Kashmir crisis with Indonesia's VP during UNGA engagements
NEW YORK - Vice President of Indonesia H.E., Muhammad Jusuf Kalla called on Prime Minister Imran Khan on the sidelines of 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly on Thursday.
Prime Minister Imran Khan underscored that Pakistan looked forward to Indonesia’s support and understanding on the plight of Kashmiris and attendant risks to peace and security, said a statement issued by the PM office.
It is pertinent to mention that Indonesia is a non-permanent member of the Security Council and has the world's largest Muslim-majority population.
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020