PM Imran discusses Kashmir crisis with Indonesia's VP during UNGA engagements
Prime Minister Imran Khan underscored that Pakistan looked forward to Indonesia’s support and understanding on the plight of Kashmiris and attendant risks to peace and security, said a statement issued by the PM office.
It is pertinent to mention that Indonesia is a non-permanent member of the Security Council and has the world's largest Muslim-majority population.
- Russian Covid-19 vaccine Sputnik-V becomes third to be approved for ...02:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Karachi man posing as 'excise officer' gets caught during raid02:00 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Multan psychiatrist kills daughter, commits suicide 'over remarriage ...01:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in hot water over ‘sexist’ remarks about ...12:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani Ph.D. scholar bags top prize in Chinese essay competition12:14 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Sana Fakhar responds to social media backlash after bold pics with ...09:28 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- US television host Larry King dies, aged 8708:59 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Urdu Mushaira held against #CannoliOwners outside Islamabad café07:51 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021