Sindh CM inaugurates Manora Beach Road
KARACHI – Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah inaugurated Manora Beach Road in the port city on Saturday.
The Kakapir to Manora sixty four kilometer long road has been constructed at the cost of around five hundred million rupees.
A beautiful aerial view of newly constructed Manora Beach Road inaugurated by Sindh CM Murad Ali Shah on Saturday. pic.twitter.com/6KWjwLyPPS— CMHouseSindh (@SindhCMHouse) September 26, 2020
Addressing the ceremony, Syed Murad Ali Shah said the wall have also been constructed along road to stop erosion by the sea.
A jogging track is being constructed and parking for two thousand vehicles for tourists will also be constructed.
- UN lifts decade-long arms embargo on Iran12:13 AM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa beat Southern Punjab to win National T20 Cup 202011:58 PM | 18 Oct, 2020
- US analyst all praise for Pakistan's handling of coronavirus pandemic11:48 PM | 18 Oct, 2020
- Massive fire at Lahore's Hafeez Centre 'controlled', says DG Rescue11:12 PM | 18 Oct, 2020
- LIVE: Maryam, Bilawal and Maulana take the stage as PDM kicks off ...09:48 PM | 18 Oct, 2020
- Dexter to return after eight years03:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2020
- With over 7 billion views, ‘Despacito’ becomes most viewed ...01:19 PM | 17 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan up 6 places on Global Hunger Index 202004:18 PM | 17 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran asks Tiger Force volunteers to regularly check eatables’ ...05:08 PM | 11 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020