Shadab to return home on Monday from England
Shadab was ruled out of Pakistan team for the tour of England after he was diagnosed with a viral infection in his blood.
A spokesman for Pakistan Cricket Board said here on Saturday that Shadab had been put on medication and had also been advised complete rest for two weeks, following which he would undergo another round of blood tests in Lahore. After that, there will be more clarity on his availability for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
- Sindh govt to bear medical expenses of Liaquat Ali Khan’s ailing son11:58 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat faces police complaint over lashing out at traffic cop ...10:55 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Turkey imposes 10-day mandatory quarantine for travellers from ...10:14 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021