Shadab to return home on Monday from England
Shadab was ruled out of Pakistan team for the tour of England after he was diagnosed with a viral infection in his blood.
A spokesman for Pakistan Cricket Board said here on Saturday that Shadab had been put on medication and had also been advised complete rest for two weeks, following which he would undergo another round of blood tests in Lahore. After that, there will be more clarity on his availability for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
- Bakhtawar Bhutto shares health update on Asif Ali Zardari09:15 AM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:44 AM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 29 September 202208:18 AM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Kinza Hashmi and Ameer Gilani gear up for new project09:23 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Srha Asghar and husband announce pregnancy08:21 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022