At least seven dead in Milwaukee shooting at Molson Coors brewing company
WASHINGTON - At least seven people were killed in a shooting at Molson Coors Brewing Company campus in Milwaukee today (Thursday).
The gunman was also killed while the motive for the attack remains unclear.
Police Chief Alfonso Morales said at a press conference that "Officers located the suspect, a 51-year-old Milwaukee man, deceased, from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound," adding that "We have located five additional deceased adult victims."
At 2:08 p.m. local time (8:08 p.m. GMT), police responded to a call of a shooting at the Miller Coors plant in the US city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Local WISN 12 news broadcaster reported that the suspected shooter was a former employee who was fired earlier in the day and returned to the facility with a gun.
US President Donald Trump during a press briefing at the White House extended condolences to those killed in the "terrible" shooting.
Molson Coors CEO Gavin Hattersley in a statement said the company was closing its Milwaukee office for the remainder of the week.
Miller Coors is a subsidiary of Molson Coors.
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020