'Just call me Harry', requests former British prince
Prince Harry is embracing some major changes during his current visit to the U.K.—including one to his name.
Prince Harry appeared at the Travalyst Sustainable Tourism Summit in Edinburgh, Scotland on Wednesday where he spoke to attendees, but first he had a request.
The Daily Mail reports that before the Duke of Sussex spoke, the host, Ayesha Hazarika, told the crowd that Harry wanted to be addressed to only by his first name.
“He’s made it clear that we are all just to call him Harry,’’ conference host Ayesha Hazarika announced before he took the stage. “So ladies and gentlemen, please give a big, warm Scottish welcome to Harry.”
During the speech, Harry didn't mention anything about the couple's decision to relinquish their roles as senior members of the royal family and move to North America, but instead, stayed solely on the topic of sustainable travel.
Harry and Meghan will join the queen on March 9 for a Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey, which is expected to be their last official appearance as working royals.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020