No compromise on sovereignty, territorial integrity, says Air Chief
ISLAMABAD - Air Chief Marshal, Mujahid Anwar Khan has said that Pakistan Air Force along with other services is fully prepared to counter any threat to the country.
While addressing a ceremony held in connection with Surprise Day in Islamabad on Thursday (27th February), he said we will not make any compromise on the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Pakistan.
The Air Chief said Pakistan Air Force is professionally second to none and the force proved its professional superiority on this day last year during Operation Swift Retort.
He said we stood as an integrated force that is hard-hitting and focused on its mission.
Mujahid Anwar Khan said Pakistan Air Force is one of the most respected and responsible air force of a peace-loving country.
He pointed out that prior to the Indian aggression; our leadership had made it amply clear that no misadventure will ever go un-responded.
He said responding to the aggressor is our compulsion and we reiterate that commitment once again today.
The Air Chief said Pakistan remains committed to the just cause of Kashmiri people for their right to self-determination, the Radio Pakistan reported.
On the occasion, the fighter jets of Pakistan Air Force also presented a splendid fly past amidst the applause of the audience.
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020