Pakistan shall respond with full might to defend motherland: DG ISPR
RAWALPINDI – Director General Inter-Services Public Relations (DG ISPR) Major General Babar Iftikhar on Saturday said that Pakistan stands for peace but it shall respond with full might when challenged.
The spokesperson of the military media wing shared a tweet on the second anniversary of Operation Swift Retort; he wrote 27th February 2019 is a testament that the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) will always defend the motherland against all threats with the support of the nation.
27th Feb, 2019 is testament that Pak AF, with support of the nation, will always defend the motherland against all threats. It is not numbers but courage & will of a resilient nation that triumphs in the end. Pak stands 4 peace but when challenged, shall respond with full might— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) February 27, 2021
It's not the numbers but the courage and will of a resilient nation that triumphs in the end, Major General Babar Iftikhar added.
Earlier today, Prime Minister Imran Khan congratulated the Pakistani nation and saluted the Armed Forces of Pakistan on the second anniversary of Operation Swift Retort.
PM Imran congratulates nation, salutes Pakistan ... 10:05 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Saturday congratulated the Pakistani nation and saluted the Armed Forces of ...
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) is celebrating Surprise Day today in connection with the second anniversary of Operation Swift Retort to pay tribute to valiant fighters for their brave defence of the motherland while retaliating to Indian air force violation of its sovereign territories on 27th of February, 2019.
‘Surprise Day’ – Nation celebrates Feb 27 ... 09:38 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan is celebrating ‘Surprise Day’ today to pay tribute to Pakistan Air Force (PAF) ...
- Babar Azam reacts to becoming No.1 ODI batsman in the world (VIDEO)07:32 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Nora Fatehi, Madhuri Dixit set the stage on fire with killer dance ...07:01 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Hundreds of Indian devotees contract COVID-19 at Kumbh festival06:00 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- In world first, New Zealand to roll out climate change law05:40 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Rangers deployed in Punjab districts amid violent TLP protests05:22 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Malaika Arora' latest pics spark engagement rumours04:02 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Sami Khan tests positive for COVID-1903:05 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Atif Aslam set to release a new naat this Ramadan03:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021