44 killed in massive bomb attack in Syria
The attack, at first, was thought to be a double bombing, but sources in the city and the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights later said the first attack had caused a gas tank to explode.
Hospitals in the city have made an urgent call for blood donations in the wake of the attack.
The targeted area is the residential area of several ministries of the local autonomous Kurdish administration.
- PAKvENG – Debutant Abrar Ahmed takes 7 wickets as England bowled ...02:10 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Supreme Court declares Reko Diq mine revival agreement legal01:27 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Saba Faisal thanks fans and friends for their support in hard times12:49 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- BHC orders quashing of FIRs registered against PTI Senator Azam Swati12:10 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Ali Zafar suggests practices to subside anxiety11:47 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- 'Parizaad' famed Ilma Jaffri dazzles fans with gorgeous bridal shoot11:35 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022