First Electric Vehicle Charging Station opened in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD – The first Electric Vehicle (Car) Charging Station launched and set up few days back in the federal capital of Islamabad has been made functional.
The first charging station has been set up here at the Pakistan State Oil (PSO), F-7 Markaz by Barqtron Energy Company .
The charging station was made functional after successful completion of supply, installation and commissioning of First Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger for PSO.
The spokesman of the Ministry of Science and Technology termed this initiative as a welcoming move for the country which would soon witness electric vehicles playing on its roads.
According to the recent tweet of Federal Minister for Science and Technology, Chaudhry Fawad Hussain, the opening of EV (E-vehicles) charging station would help encourage electric vehicles as future transportation.”
The minister also stated that there would be only one percent duty on the establishment of EV’s Manufacturing Units in Pakistan.
While the Ministry of Science and Technology is also working on a policy to shift vehicles on battery in the future.
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan marks Youm-e-Istehsal to express solidarity with oppressed ...01:31 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Front foot no-ball technology to be used for Pakistan-Pakistan tests01:04 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ is No. 1 on Billboard's charts with a ...05:54 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- I have received many marriage proposals from Pakistan: Cengiz Coskun04:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020