Man kills wife for not picking up phone: police
MANDI BAHAUDDIN - A man killed his wife for not answering his phone call in Punjab's district Mandi Bahauddin, police said on Monday.
The accused, who was out of home, called her wife but she did not pick up. “when he came back home, the couple got into an argument during which the suspect shot and killed her on the spot,” Samaa Tv reported while quoting police official as saying.
Their 16-year-old son was injured while trying to save his mother. He has been shifted to a nearby hospital.
The suspect fled the scene after committing the crime. The police will nab him very soon, the official added.
- Microsoft launches Windows 11 operating system11:27 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:52 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara to scale K2 in search of Ali Sadpara's body10:30 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Deepika Padukone's comment on husband's post winning hearts11:54 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021