Man kills wife for not picking up phone: police
MANDI BAHAUDDIN - A man killed his wife for not answering his phone call in Punjab's district Mandi Bahauddin, police said on Monday.
The accused, who was out of home, called her wife but she did not pick up. “when he came back home, the couple got into an argument during which the suspect shot and killed her on the spot,” Samaa Tv reported while quoting police official as saying.
Their 16-year-old son was injured while trying to save his mother. He has been shifted to a nearby hospital.
The suspect fled the scene after committing the crime. The police will nab him very soon, the official added.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020