4 MQM workers arrested over Karachi bus attack
The report said that these workers were taken into custody by Rangers personnel on May 20 from the premises of Karachi University. All of the four arrested were also associated with MQM’s Scheme-33 Unit.
Rangers have identified those arrested as Muhammad Shahid alias Athara, Zeeshan Amin alias Shaan, Muhammad Adnan Habib alias Charas and his brother Muhammad Faizan Habib alias Fido.
They have been allegedly involved in planning to carry out the deadly attack on Ismalis' bus, the sources claimed.
MQM, however, has rebutted the allegations hurled against party workers saying saying " our activists have been the most patriots and they cannot even think of such crime".
Sindh Police has so far claimed of arresting as many as eight people for their alleged involvement in Karachi bus attack. The culprits had further confessed to murdering rights acticist Sabeen Mahmud.
- Quetta Gladiators unveil PSL 7 anthem featuring Ushna Shah, Shahid ...08:29 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan frees 20 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture08:22 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- PCB issues health and safety protocols for PSL 202207:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern cancels wedding due to Omicron surge07:03 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- WATCH: Pakistan Navy warship PNS Tabuk visits Bahrain06:20 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Asim Azhar wishes Merub Ali on her birthday04:19 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Mawra Hocane spills the beans on her wedding plans03:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Hina Altaf’s father passes away08:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021