Indian Army official arrested with 8 kg heroin worth 40 crore
“Mohammad Anwar, a resident of Lam village of Nowshera in Rajouri district was arrested on Saturday and eight kilograms of pure quality heroin worth Rs40 crore in the market, bearing Afghan markings, was found in his possession,” Inspector General of Police (Jammu) SD Singh Jamwal told reporters while he presented the accused before the media.
The accused is Army official belonging to 17 Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry regiment and attached with the Army headquarters in Delhi. He was booked under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.
The consignment, which was headed for Delhi, was the second major haul recovered in the past three days, IG Jamwal said.
- Pak Suzuki increases prices of all its passenger cars11:37 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Deepika Padukone gears up for own stunts in SRK starrer 'Pathan'11:06 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Ahmed Khan shares the simple secret for Social Media Marketing Success10:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Sharmila Faruqui comes face to face with Nadia Khan for mocking her ...10:21 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Virat Kohli breaks two records of Indian cricket, surpassing three ...09:50 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- UK man who advertised himself on matrimonial billboards gives an ...06:45 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Video of Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain riding an elephant goes viral06:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Xulfi accused of plagiarising Coke Studio’s ‘Tu Jhoom’ melody05:00 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021