'Felt I met Abu'
LAHORE – Maryam Nawaz Sharif is feeling emotional following her grandmother’s death as her father and the former prime minister Nawaz Sharif and brothers Hussain and Hassan are not in the country to console her.
In a tweet, following the release of the Pakistan Muslim League (PMLN) president and cousin Hamza on five-day parole, the party's vice-president shared a picture of hugging her uncle.
“I felt I met Abu,” she captioned the picture.
I felt I met Abu ❤️ https://t.co/5pUDK6pJaH— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) November 27, 2020
Meanwhile, a flight carrying the body of late Begum Shamim Akhtar took off from London on Friday night (Pakistan time) and is set to land in Lahore in the wee hours of Saturday.
- PAKvSA: South African team arrives in Pakistan for Test, T20Is series09:49 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:30 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 January 202108:45 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Orange Line officials brutally thrash labourers for taking shelter ...11:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- What is the relationship between PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi and ...05:27 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Tahmina Javed enters Pakistan's drama industry07:30 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Mathira reveals about her relationship with ex-husband06:17 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021