'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans chanted in India
The rally was organized against the Uri attack in which the protesters reportedly raised pro-Pakistan slogan.
The episode angered pro-Modi Indian media who slammed the Congress activists for chanting pro-Pakistan slogans. A few television hosts were seen questioning as to whether the rally was held in favor of Pakistan.
According to the reports, the police have booked a number of local office-bearers and activists of the Congress party on sedition charges.
Meanwhile, the Indian media has said that Modi government is installing censor-equipped security system which will be able to identify people who try to infiltrate under land or water.
The project will cost Rs10 billion.
- BIGO FFPL II, the Biggest Esport event is all set to happen at Pearl ...03:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan’s visually impaired diplomat raises Kashmir issue at UNGA01:57 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Iraq plans to buy 12 JF-17 Thunder jets from Pakistan: reports01:30 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Air ambulance for ailing Umer Sharif to reach Karachi tomorrow07:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- #AskMahira - Mahira Khan celebrates 10 years of 'Humsafar'11:27 PM | 25 Sep, 2021