Punjab govt launches 'Smart Sampling' to limit COVID-19 spread
LAHORE - Punjab government has launched ‘Smart Sampling’ today (Tuesday) to control the coronavirus spread across the province.
In a statement, Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar said that the people present in quarantine centers will be focused during initially in the smart sampling.
Earlier, CM Buzdar had paid a tribute to the paramedical staff for fearlessly fighting against the deadly virus and announced additional salaries to doctors, paramedics.
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan Army shoots down Indian spy drone along LoC06:42 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Probe demanded into killing of CSP officer Zubaidullah06:30 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Working on Suki Kinari power project in full swing despite COVID-1906:14 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020