Senator Mirza Muhammad Afridi tests positive for COVID-19
PESHAWAR - Senator Mirza Muhammad Afridi has been tested positive for coronavirus on Tuesday.
According to media reports, the senator from the erstwhile FATA, has isolated himself at home and urged all to take precautionary measures including social distancing to stay safe from the outbreak.
It is pertinent to be mention here that last week, Senator Mirza Muhammad Afridi had distributed ration among the people in the affected areas of Peshawar.
Earlier, Sindh Governor Imran Ismail has also been tested positive for the cronoavirus.
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:34 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 29 November 202008:30 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- PDM workers storm Multan stadium ahead of Nov 30 rally11:49 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- OIC adopts Pakistan-sponsored resolution against Islamophobia11:36 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Mike Tyson returns to ring (Face-off VIDEO)11:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020