Senator Mirza Muhammad Afridi tests positive for COVID-19
PESHAWAR - Senator Mirza Muhammad Afridi has been tested positive for coronavirus on Tuesday.
According to media reports, the senator from the erstwhile FATA, has isolated himself at home and urged all to take precautionary measures including social distancing to stay safe from the outbreak.
It is pertinent to be mention here that last week, Senator Mirza Muhammad Afridi had distributed ration among the people in the affected areas of Peshawar.
Earlier, Sindh Governor Imran Ismail has also been tested positive for the cronoavirus.
- PM stresses anti-coronavirus SOPs to avert tough times08:48 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- 'I was raped by Rehman Mailk,' alleges US blogger Cynthia D Ritchie ...07:54 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan Navy to make all out efforts for environment, marine life ...06:58 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020