Search

Chakor ventures unveils revolutionary 60-40 payment model for citadel 7 project

05:48 PM | 28 Apr, 2024
Chakor ventures unveils revolutionary 60-40 payment model for citadel 7 project


Chakor Ventures, a leading name in Pakistan's real estate industry, is proud to introduce an unprecedented payment model for its flagship commercial project, Citadel 7. With the unveiling of the groundbreaking "60-40 Payment Model," Chakor Ventures aims to redefine the landscape of property ownership in Pakistan, offering unparalleled flexibility and accessibility to prospective buyers.

The 60-40 Payment Model is set to revolutionize the real estate market by allowing investors to secure their ownership of premium commercial spaces in Citadel 7 with just a 60% initial payment. This innovative payment structure empowers buyers to take possession of their property and pay the remaining 40% at the time of possession, providing greater financial flexibility and convenience.

Situated at a prime location on Main Jinnah Avenue in Blue Area, Islamabad, Citadel 7 stands as a testament to Chakor Ventures' commitment to excellence in construction and urban development. Boasting CDA approval and meticulously designed spaces, Citadel 7 offers 13 floors of spacious corporate offices, a 5-floor retail mall, and food court, along with 4 levels of basement parking. The project's strategic location, opposite Centaurus and PIMS Hospital, ensures easy accessibility from all corners of the city.

Chakor Ventures has rapidly emerged as the fastest-growing brand in Pakistan's real estate construction industry, known for its commitment to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. With a portfolio of successful projects and a reputation for excellence, Chakor Ventures continues to set new benchmarks in the real estate sector, driven by a vision to transform urban landscapes and create iconic developments that leave a lasting impact.

Speaking about the launch of the 60-40 Payment Model, for Citadel 7 of Chakor Ventures, expressed enthusiasm about the positive impact this initiative would have on the real estate market. "We are thrilled to introduce the 60-40 Payment Model, which reflects our commitment to innovation and customer-centric approach. By offering greater flexibility and affordability, we aim to make property ownership more accessible to a wider audience, driving growth and prosperity in the real estate sector."

For more information about the 60-40 Payment Model and Citadel 7 project, please visit https://chakorventures.com/

CHAKOR VENTURES (PRIVATE) LIMITED
Sarran Plaza, Plot No 3, Street No 40, Commercial, F-10/4, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan.

PHONE: +(92) 334 111 1199

EMAIL: INFO@CHAKORVENTURES.COM

Daily Pakistan Global Web Desk

Advertisement

Currency Rates in Pakistan - PKR to US Dollar, Euro, Dirham, Riyal 18 June 2024

Pakistani rupee rates against US Dollar and other currencies on June 18, 2024 (Tuesday) in open market.

USD to PKR Rate Today

US dollar was being quoted at 277.50 for buying and 280.65 for selling.

Euro's buying rate stands at 296 and selling rate is 299 while British Pound rate is 349.7 for buying, and 353.25 for selling.

UAE Dirham AED was at 74.80 and Saudi Riyal at 72.80.

Currency Symbol Buying Selling
US Dollar USD 277.50 280.65
Euro EUR 296.00 299.00
UK Pound Sterling GBP 349.70 353.25
U.A.E Dirham AED 74.80 75.60
Saudi Riyal SAR 72.80 73.55
Australian Dollar AUD 182.00 184.00
Bahrain Dinar BHD 741.18 749.18
Canadian Dollar CAD 204.00 206.00
China Yuan CNY 38.43 38.83
Danish Krone DKK 40.18 40.58
Hong Kong Dollar HKD 35.66 36.01
Indian Rupee INR 3.33 3.44
Japanese Yen JPY 1.90 1.98
Kuwaiti Dinar KWD 909.34 909.34
Malaysian Ringgit MYR 59.30 59.90
New Zealand Dollar NZD 170.79 172.79
Norwegians Krone NOK 25.97 26.27
Omani Riyal OMR 723.88 731.88
Qatari Riyal QAR 76.42 77.12
Singapore Dollar SGD 203.65 205.65
Swedish Korona SEK 26.40 26.70
Swiss Franc CHF 311.90 314.40
Thai Bhat THB 7.58 7.73

Advertisement

Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Sign up for Newsletter