Exclusive skin tips for you: In conversation with Dermatologist Momina Zaheer
We caught up with Dr. Momina for a quick chat and to hear some insights related to skin matters. She gave some tips that are so easy to follow for busy adults.
We were super curious about the educational background of Dr. Momina who with a sweet smile on her face throughout the interview filled us in on whichever questions we directed her way. She has done her M.B.B.S, M.C.P.S (Dermatology) and is a certified skin specialist, she informed us.
Her patients come to her with all sorts of queries. She provides laser hair removal, botox, facials by machines and has an aesthetician on board with her as well. There is no dishonesty in her treatments, the products are absolutely patient-friendly.
She further on talks about the benefits of laser even though like the concerned person she is, she clarifies that 100% hair will not go away. Scars can also go away easily unless they are too deep to completely disappear.
Dr. Momina recommends women in their 20's to start visiting a dermatologist so the effects can be seen in their 30's. Along with that, she also warns women against what should definitely not be done. She says, "Whitening creams are damaging for skin. Skin becomes thin and hair growth increases. Cheeks often become red. These creams contain steroids".
She suggests for the dry winter weather and for the wedding make-up madness that women cleanse their face thoroughly, moisturize it and she puts her emphasis on sunblock in winters as well. She says water being too hot in showers during winters is not a good option for skin. We love your useful tips Dr. Momina!
She also discussed whitening injections with us and warned everyone against their effects. She said the actual effects lasts for six months and then come the side effects which can include liver damage.
Guys, do visit Dr. Momina if you are in need of an experienced dermatologist. This goes for men and women both as her patients are not just females. Men these days need to be cautious about skin matters too.
Address: First Floor, 19 CCA, DHA Phase 5, Lahore.
Contact number: 04238652554.
- Palestinian death toll surges to 29 as Israel intensifies attacks05:49 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz condemns campaign ridiculing sacrifices of Pakistan Army ...05:04 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Mourners take out 8th Muharram processions across Pakistan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Alizeh Shah reveals secret behind her weight loss journey02:00 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022