AIOU to enroll students for short courses till February 21
ISLAMABAD - Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has announced that it will enrol students for 18 skill-based short courses till February 21.
These courses are aimed at generating self-employment opportunities, enabling people to earn their livelihood and take part in the country’s socioeconomic development.
The skill-based courses include motor-welding, plumber, electrician, steel fixer, civil surveyor, draftsman, refrigerator and air-conditioner mechanic, computer hardware and software mechanic.
According to Director Admissions, these courses would help to enhance the capacity building of the people who are already engaged in technical work.
Duration of these courses would be six months and after their successful completion, special certificates will be awarded to the participants.
Interested applicants have been asked to take admissions in these programs by the stipulated date.
The AIOU said it will charge a minimum fee for these one-semester programs.
- Jake Paul deletes Tweet about Zayn Malik after getting dissed by ...08:03 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Chuno Apna Raasta – Airlift embodies its promise at the workplace05:59 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- AIOU declares results of BS programs semester autumn 201905:25 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Gold prices reach Rs96,300 per tola in Pakistan04:36 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019