Pakistani pavilion inaugurated at Arab Health Exhibition in Dubai
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan’s Consul General in Dubai, Ahmed Amjad Ali lauded the roles of Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) and commercial section of the Consulate for arranging exhibitions of Pakistani products regularly in Dubai.
He expressed these views while inaugurating Pakistani Pavilion established at the 45th edition of the region’s biggest healthcare and trade professionals show “Arab Health Exhibition & Congress.”
The exhibition will continue till 30th January 2020 at Dubai World Trade Centre and hopefully, more than 84,500 people from 160 plus countries will attend it, Khaleej Times reported.
Fifteen Pakistani companies have been participating in the exhibition.
The Consul General visited all stalls in the Pavilion. The Pakistani exhibitors informed him in detail about their products.
The Consul General appreciated them for showcasing their quality products and also urged them to interact proactively with key industry players to explore business opportunities in this region.
- Armeena Khan and Ushna Shah call out Karachi Zoo after a viral video ...10:27 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- 65-years old woman injured in Indian unprovoked firing along LoC09:54 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Price of High Speed Diesel reduced by Rs 2.40 per liter09:10 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe and secure: PM Imran08:53 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020