PTM's Mohsin Dawar among 15 arrested in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD - Police on Tuesday arrested a member of the National Assembly (MNAs) elected from Waziristan, a renowned politician Afrasiab Khattak and nealry 13 others from Islamabad.
Mohsin Dawar and Khattak were taken into custody outside the National Press Club, where they were protesting against the arrest of Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) chief Manzoor Pashteen.
PTM chief Manzoor Pashteen arrested from Peshawar 04:24 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
PESHAWAR - Manzoor Pashteen, the chief of Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement (PTM), has been arrested and handed relevant ...
The detained persons, who were protesting the arrest of Pashteen, have been shifted to Kohsar Police Station.
Pashteen was arrested from Peshawar's Shaheen Town on the charges of anti-state comments during a gathering in DI Khan earlier this month.
He was handed over to relevant authorities on a 14-day judicial remand by a court in Peshawar on Monday.
- Man arrested for running fake Twitter account in Syra Yousuf's name11:40 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir leaves fans impressed as she sings 'Kesariya'10:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Zafar releases new Punjabi song08:57 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022