PTM chief Manzoor Pashteen arrested from Peshawar
PESHAWAR - Manzoor Pashteen, the chief of Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement (PTM), has been arrested and handed relevant authorities on a 14-day judicial remand by a court in Peshawar, reported local media on Monday.
Pashteen was arrested from Peshawar’s Shaheen Town during the early hours today morning, a report aired by Geo TV stated.
Quoting an official of Tahkal police station, the report said, “the PTM chief is being shifted to Dera Ismail Khan where an FIR has been registered against him.”
Mohsin Dawar, senior PTM leader and MNA, also confirmed the development saying, "Last night Manzoor Pashteen was arrested in Tehkaal."
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021