PTM chief Manzoor Pashteen arrested from Peshawar
PESHAWAR - Manzoor Pashteen, the chief of Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement (PTM), has been arrested and handed relevant authorities on a 14-day judicial remand by a court in Peshawar, reported local media on Monday.
Pashteen was arrested from Peshawar’s Shaheen Town during the early hours today morning, a report aired by Geo TV stated.
Quoting an official of Tahkal police station, the report said, “the PTM chief is being shifted to Dera Ismail Khan where an FIR has been registered against him.”
Mohsin Dawar, senior PTM leader and MNA, also confirmed the development saying, "Last night Manzoor Pashteen was arrested in Tehkaal."
- PM Imran warns world to take notice of India's ultranationalist ...12:51 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- FATF holds meeting in Paris to decide Pakistan’s fate today12:21 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Armeena Khan ties the knot with Fesl Khan on Valentine's day02:12 PM | 15 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019