Pakistan's export of surgical goods, medical instruments increases 9.56%
ISLAMABAD – Surgical goods and Medical instruments exports from the country during six months of current financial year grew by 9.56% as compared the exports of the corresponding period of last year.
During the period from July-December 2019, Surgical Goods and Medical Instruments worth $206,815 million was exported as compared to the exports of $188.764 million of same period of last year.
According the data released by the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, the exports of Cutlery increased by 7.39%, Cutlery valuing $47,415 million exported as compared to worth $44,154 million of same period of last year.
Meanwhile, Pharmaceutical Products worth $112,033 million were also exported in first six months of current financial year as compared to the exports of valuing $106,486 million of same period of last year.
- 'Thank You': Afghan minister acknowledges Pakistan's 40 years of ...11:43 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Refugee Conference: UN ready to participate in Afghan reconciliation ...11:30 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- LHC summons DG Rescue-1122 over plea challenging his reappointment10:48 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- UN resolutions on Kashmir need implementation, UNSG Guterres tells ...09:39 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- realme Pakistan teases one of the much-awaited entry-level ...08:55 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019