Pakistan's export of surgical goods, medical instruments increases 9.56%
ISLAMABAD – Surgical goods and Medical instruments exports from the country during six months of current financial year grew by 9.56% as compared the exports of the corresponding period of last year.
During the period from July-December 2019, Surgical Goods and Medical Instruments worth $206,815 million was exported as compared to the exports of $188.764 million of same period of last year.
According the data released by the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, the exports of Cutlery increased by 7.39%, Cutlery valuing $47,415 million exported as compared to worth $44,154 million of same period of last year.
Meanwhile, Pharmaceutical Products worth $112,033 million were also exported in first six months of current financial year as compared to the exports of valuing $106,486 million of same period of last year.
- Babar Azam adds another feather to cap; becomes second fastest 6,000 ...10:44 AM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-11-Updated ...09:55 AM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan records 5,050 new Covid-19 cases, 114 deaths in a day09:44 AM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Hania Aamir looks adorbale in kurta-shorts pics12:03 AM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani drama to be aired in Turkey soon, says Faisal Javed Khan10:01 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Fawad Alam wants to work with Mahira Khan, Mehwish Hayat after ...07:01 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Health tips for fasting in the holy month06:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2021