KP transports increase fares following petrol prices hike
PESHAWAR - Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) transporters have increased fares following the hike in petroleum product prices by Rs25.58 per litre.
According to media reports, 15 percent raise has been made in the fares for inter-provincial transport service.
The hike in the fares came after federal government had announced to increase the prices of petroleum products with immediate effect after which the fare from Peshawar to Islamabad and Rawalpindi has been increased from Rs300 to Rs400.
Earlier, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) led federal government has increased the price of petrol by Rs25.58 to Rs100.10 per litre, while price of High Speed Diesel (HSD) was set at Rs21.13 to Rs101.46 per litre.
- US aircraft carriers conduct drills in South China Sea08:59 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- OPPO launches the stellar more fun, more experience OPPO A11K – A ...08:46 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020