First batch of "Made in Pakistan" ventilators prepared for NDMA: Fawad
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry has announced that the first batch of “Made in Pakistan” ventilators has been prepared and will be handed over to National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) in coming week.
In a tweet today (Sunday), the minister informed that three more designs of the lifesaving machine are in final phase, adding that Pakistan has finally included in the list of countries who can manufacture complicated medical machinery.
الحمدللہ #MadeInPakistan #ventilators کی پہلی کھیپ NDMA کو اس ہفتے حوالے ہو جائیگی، #NRTC کو بہت مبارک اگلے تین ڈیزائن بھی آخری مراحل میں ہیں جس کے بعد ہم دنیا کے ان چند ممالک میں شامل ہوں گے جو پیچیدہ میڈیکل مشینیں بناتے ہیں، یہ تمام مشینیں EU Standards کے مطابق ہیں— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) June 28, 2020
- Lahore man hires contract killers for Rs 1.2mn to murder father02:00 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Oppo Reno5 is Now Available in the Market for all Photography ...01:23 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- 23 die in Norway after receiving first dose of Pfizer vaccine01:05 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Divine gesture – New Zealand captain pauses match to check out ...12:30 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Smart Office – Pakistan to launch WhatsApp-like app by June11:46 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- What is the relationship between PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi and ...05:27 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Tahmina Javed enters Pakistan's drama industry07:30 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Mathira reveals about her relationship with ex-husband06:17 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021