Services Hospital AMS found dead at Lahore hostel
LAHORE – Dr Hassan, Services Hospital Lahore’s, Assistant Medical Superintendent (AMS) was found dead at the medical facility’s hostel on Sunday.
According to the top doctor at hospital, Dr. Hassan was suffering from fever and typhoid and later in night vomited blood and unfortunately failed to recover from that.
Medical Superintendent Dr. Zahid further said that AMS Hassan was also administered intravenous drip at the hostel.
Dr Hassan, who had been working as the hospital’s AMS, was found dead at the hostel with blood coming out of his mouth.
The body was shifted to the hospital’s emergency ward.
Woman declared dead in Pakistan comes back to ... 11:19 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
MULTAN – A woman who was pronounced deceased yesterday at Multan’s Nishtar Hospital literally returned from ...
- Former first lady leading 'malicious campaign' against state ...03:40 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- NEPRA hikes power tariff by Rs9.42 per unit for K-Electric02:58 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Komal Meer treats fans with latest photoshoot01:07 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022