Woman declared dead in Pakistan comes back to life, gets up and walks away
MULTAN – A woman who was pronounced deceased yesterday at Multan’s Nishtar Hospital literally returned from the dead and walked away after spending the night ‘dead.’
Doctors are providing her proper treatment and are investigating whether declaring her dead was a mistake or if she has really returned to life after a rare situation called Near Death Experience (NDE) in which people, for all intents and purposes, die but return to life.
Either way, the woman, who was brought to hospital for a gunshot wound after getting hit in a crossfire, is alive and being treated for the wound.
Nishtar Hospital Director Emergency Dr Amjad Chandio claimed the woman was not pronounced dead in the emergency room, but a death certificate was issued by the hospital and it is being investigated whether a lapse was committed and by whom.
Did Khadim Rizvi come back to life after ... 11:51 PM | 19 Nov, 2020
LAHORE – A leader of Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) has quashed the rumours about Khadam Hussain Rizvi coming ...
- Incarcerated Haleem Adil in hospital again as health deteriorates10:05 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Vote of Confidence: Here's how procedure for a motion of confidence ...09:36 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,714 new Covid-19 cases, 38 deaths08:45 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 March 202108:17 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan hosts roundtable discussion with ASEAN Heads of Missions11:35 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Adele and Simon Konecki finalise their divorce after two years09:13 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 'Slumdog Millionaire' – Indian actor accused of sexual assault04:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Feroze Khan wins Best Actor award for Ishqiya03:03 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021