Did Khadim Rizvi come back to life after pronounced dead?
LAHORE – A leader of Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) has quashed the rumours about Khadam Hussain Rizvi coming back to life after he was pronounced dead Thursday night.
“I confirm that Allama Khadim Rizvi has passed away,” the man can be seen in a video, reaching DailyPakistan. He added that announcement about funeral prayers will be made later.
The video comes as a response to a slew of rumours erupting on social media soon after the announcement of Rizvi death that the TLP chief was still breathing.
However, it later emerged that Rizvi had actually died on the way to Lahore's Sheikh Zayed Hospital.
The 54-year-old enjoyed a massive following of hundreds of thousands of people from all quarters of life.
TLP chief Khadim Hussain Rizvi dies at 54 09:33 PM | 19 Nov, 2020
LAHORE – Renowned cleric and chief of Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Khadim Hussain Rizvi passed away on ...
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Lt Gen Muhammad Aamer assumes charge as Gujranwala Corps commander08:16 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup – Ireland’s bowler Curtis Campher makes history07:56 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Gobi's Paints Polo Cup: FC Polo Team win trophy07:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- First black US state secretary Colin Powell dies of Covid-1906:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ushna Shah sets internet ablaze with new bold pictures04:40 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021