Street in Paris named after deceased Pakistani journalist Saleem Shahzad
Pakistani embassy in France is also located in the same street.
Saleem Shahzad was abducted by unidentified assailants in 2011 and his tortured dead body was later recovered from Mandi Bahauddin on May 29, 2011.
Government constituted a special commission to investigate the death after international unions of journalists blamed Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) for the murder. The commission submitted its report and it was made public. The report failed to clearly decide whether who was responsible for the death of journalist.
- and they lived, HAPPILY EVER AFTER!01:11 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan urges world to unfreeze Afghanistan’s assets01:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- NCOC decides to start vaccinating children aged 12 years and above12:42 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:28 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra sparks memes after her Paris video goes viral06:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021