Lawyers save Ayyan Ali from hassle
The authorities did not present Ayyan in the court as lawyers from both the sides were on strike following the Daska incident in which two lawyers including Daska Bar president were killed.
The court also postponed the proceedings on to Ayyan's bail plea and the petition seeking registration of a money laundering case against the model.
The court will resume hearing on June 1.
Ayyan Ali was arrested by the customs officials at Benazir Bhutto International Airport while attempting to smuggle $500,000 to Dubai. She is currently jailed in Adiala Jail of Rawalpindi.
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...06:14 PM | 16 May, 2021
- US forces leave key Afghanistan military base05:22 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone TAUKTAE 'will not make landfall on Pakistan's coastal belt'04:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ends COVID-19 lockdown tomorrow04:18 PM | 16 May, 2021
- FM Qureshi reaffirms Pakistan's unflinching support to Palestinians ...03:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021