VIDEO: #FixIt accuses "Saeen's goons" of trying to grab Horizon Apartments
In a video released on social media, Alamgir Khan said that 65 residents of the apartment had contacted him and asked for help.
He alleged that hooligans of the Chief Minister had pumped water in the basement of building to illegally occupy it, creating inconvenience for the families.
He said that the authorities were flouting the order of Sindh High Court to clean the basement.
Khan, in a frustrated tone, urged people to help resolve the situation as the authorities had refused to help him drain water out of the building.
- This Asian country is set to reopen mosques after 9-month ...10:40 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Biden picks two Kashmiri-American women for top positions at White ...10:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Another Gomal University professor dismissed over sexual harassment09:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Ex-judge to head Pakistan probe into Broadsheet case09:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood remembers Sushant Singh Rajput on birth anniversary05:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Netflix crosses 200 million subscribers06:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021