Huawei ships 200 million smartphone units for 2019 in record time
The Chinese tech giant's relentless focus on cutting-edge technology and innovative ID design, with its complete commitment to consumers worldwide, has reinforced their trust and commitment as more consumers continue to support Huawei.
2019 saw the launch of a number of stand-out devices including the multi-award-winning HUAWEI P30 Series, widely considered to be the best camera phone currently available, as well as an all-round category leader. Amongst a slew of awards and accolades, the European Image and Sound Association (EISA), a group comprising 55 of the world’s most respected consumer electronics magazines, named the HUAWEI’s P30 Pro “EISA Best Smartphone 2019-2020”, making it the second year in a row that Huawei has claimed this category prize.
More recently, the HUAWEI Mate 30 Series was launched to great critical acclaim. Featuring the flagship Kirin 990 5G SoC, DxOMark winning quad camera system with breakthrough SuperSensing Cine Camera and futuristic Halo ring design, the HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro has been called “a genuine, unapologetic flagship phone” by Android Authority while GSMArena stated that “it has some of the best cameras ever found on a smartphone”, once again cementing Huawei’s reputation as an industry leader.”
- Argentina denies reports of buying JF-17 Thunder jets from Pakistan08:17 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Helping sellers maximize their earnings in the e-commerce landscape07:55 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- ADB projects Pakistan’s economic growth at 4% in FY202207:41 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- EU maintains Pakistan's GSP Plus status06:44 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Peace Mission-2021: Troops from Pakistan, India, and other SCO member ...06:24 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Aamina Sheikh and husband Omar Farooqui welcome a baby boy06:20 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Hania Amir and Ali Rehman Khan's video of jamming together wins hearts05:00 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Is Sarah Khan expecting a baby girl?04:47 PM | 22 Sep, 2021