Imran’s cabinet announces major decision about moon sighting announcements
ISLAMABAD – The federal cabinet has approved legislation to bar individuals from making the final announcements about moon sightings.
Federal Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry while briefing media about the decisions taken by the cabinet in a meeting chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan said that the bill has been approved.
Under the bill, only the federal government will have the authority to announce the moon sighting, a move that will end controversies about the announcements of the holy month of Ramazan and Eids.
Clerics in North Waziristan booked for announcing ... 07:24 PM | 12 May, 2021
PESHAWAR – Police have registered cases against a few clerics in North Waziristan after they announced the fake ...
- CricWick, Daraz partners to provide In-App Fantasy League for T20 ...04:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer’s father withdraws petition against ...04:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021